NEXT LEVEL SOLUTIONS, A DYNAMIC CONSULTANCY - BUILT ON EXPERIENTIAL KNOWLEDGE!
Dear Future Partner,
We introduce you to our consultancy firm, Next Level Solutions. We anticipate opportunities to discuss with you, or the leadership of your organization, how we may support your strategic goals through the provision of our services. Next Level Solutions (NLS) is a business consultancy firm focused primarily on delivering solutions in Risk Management, Compliance, Corporate Governance, Strategy and Planning, Accounting and Finance, Regulatory and Management Consulting, and Subject Matter Training.
We see our clients as strategic partners, working together for the success of their business. We pay special attention to how our clients exploit opportunities, information and knowledge for strategic gains. We help our clients find solutions that work, solutions which will enable their business to operate in a safe, sound, profitable and sustainable manner.
At NLS, we are passionate about the effective operation, growth and development of our clients’ businesses. Our singular focus is to be a trusted advisor, delivering superior results and solutions. We are committed to serve our clients, meet their needs and surpass their expectation; working assiduously to earn and maintain the trust of our clients; listening keenly to fully understand and effectively respond to their needs. Further, we ensure that:
· Issues are presented in a practical and meaningful manner, which facilitate the development of practical and workable solutions;
· Our work positively contribute to the strategic and operational thinking of our client’s organization;
· Our approach is informed by best practice designed to be effective and efficient;
· We utilize sound technical expertise; practical industry knowledge; and respect corporate nuances; and
· We add value through the creation of well-defined strategic relationships (e.g. service providers, regulators and other stakeholders) that help us to deliver effective and sustainable results.
Our Competitive Advantage
NLS provides a distinct competitive advantage, a function of size, focus, availability, nimbleness and cost. Our offerings and value proposition are differentiated and supported by the following:
· High quality expertise at economical cost;
· Actual industry experience and knowledge;
· Hands-on experience working with local, regional and international regulatory bodies;
· Practical experience working with leading industry practitioners;
· Hands-on strategic management experience; leading initiatives as senior leader in various organizations;
· Local and international support networks; and
· Comprehensive subject matter expertise.
NLS is led by our Managing Consultant Hubert Edwards MBA, FCCA, LLB. Hubert specializes in finance, governance, risk and compliance (GRC), with over twenty years of experience in corporate governance, policy and procedures development, enterprise risk management, regulatory consulting, anti-money laundering and strategic planning.
He is a former senior bank executive; senior auditor and regulatory consulting manager with one of the leading big four public accounting firms; and senior bank examiner with the Central Bank of The Bahamas. He is a fellow of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (UK); a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Jamaica; a member of the Bahamas Institute of Chartered Accountants; and holds a MBA in Finance, with distinction, from the University of Manchester. He also holds a LLB, with First Class Honours, from Huddersfield University.
Hubert is the Chair of the Bahamas Chamber of Commerce Trade and Economic Development Committee; Vice-President of Bahamas Institute of Financial Services. Former Vice President of Bahamas Association of Compliance Officers (BACO). He lectures in a number of disciplines including risk management, anti-money laundering and compliance and corporate governance. He also often writes and provide public commentary on economic and current affairs issues.
We will be delighted to discus how we can serve you today. View our informational flyer and connect with us by booking an appointment.